SOLD by Rafael Posadas of gofysh | estate agents – 0433 777 41
This beautiful 3 bedroom house and study with a resort style swimming pool and sauna is DA approved for a 17 room Boarding House – Double Block size proportions.
With a large workshop and cabana with spa, this would suit a large family who love to entertain.
The DA approved Boarding House is designed for an efficient build, with most of the rooms on the ground floor. This rare offering is approved under the previous 0.2 car space per room rule, allowing higher investment returns.
– DA 279/2015 approved with Canterbury Bankstown Council
– 17 rooms, 11 with private courtyards and 4 car spaces inclusive of a disabled parking
– R3 zoned Medium Density Residential
– 0.5:1 FSR
– 8.5m Building Height
– 9 min (800m) walk to Belmore Train Station
– 8 min (650m) walk to Canterbury Hospital
– 8 min (700m) walk to Canterbury Leagues Club
– 6 min (400m) walk to Belmore South Public School
– Close to Schools, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Transport and Recreation Areas
Potential Rental Return – $320 to $350 per week per room ($309,400 per annum)
Future development potential with the property falling in the Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal Corridor.
Earmarked for proposed rezoning under the NSW Planning Sydenham to Bankstown Strategy, to Medium Rise Housing which constitutes 5 to 7 storeys.
This is truly a rare offering, one that will never be approved again
Please call me directly on 0433 777 941 for further information or to arrange a private inspection
Disclaimer – The information on this summary sheet should not be relied on as a substitute for legal and real estate advice. You should make your own inquiries as to the accuracy of any information or material contained in this document.